We are so excited to welcome you back through the doors of City Park Church. This page is your resource to understanding how City Park Church is dedicated to protecting your health and how we can work together to make sure everyone is safe. Check back frequently to get the latest information.
- Entering and exiting buildings should allow for at least 6 feet physical distancing by party. A “party” includes members of a household who live together.
- Seating has been designated in such a way as to maintain at least 6 feet of distance in every direction between individuals or parties.
- Masks must be worn at all times while entering and exiting the premises by staff, volunteers, and congregants attending the worship services and in-person, on-site community groups, Bible studies, prayer meetings and ministry training.
- Only during the sermon, you have the option of removing your mask. Because so many questions remain, we encourage you to wear your masks.
- Children 3 years of age and under, those with trouble breathing, or those unable to remove a mask without assistance should not wear a mask.
- Those leading elements of the service are not required to wear mask while speaking/singing will be at least 25 ft away from other people in the front row.
- CPC will have extra disposable masks on hand for visitors who do not have their own.
- Due to distancing requirements only one person at a time.
- Restrooms are to be cleaned before and after each service.
- Avoid any close congregating or crowding before, during, or after the service.
- Use only the east lobby doors for entry and exit.
- After services, people should exit to the outdoor area and refrain from loitering in the lobby, maintaining at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- CPC will follow the Colorado Department of Health and Environment’s Cleaning Guidance.
- CPC will follow the CDC’s “Guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility.”
- All metal or plastic on chairs and surfaces will be disinfected before and after each service.
- Based on currently available information and clinical expertise, adults 65 years and older who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at high-risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
- For those in this age group who have associated health issues, we recommend that you stay at home to reduce your risk of getting sick.
- But if you are 65 years or older and in good health, we do acknowledge your desire to attend and affirm this personal decision.
- May attend religious services with parent(s)/caregiver(s) who feel confident they can enforce at least 6 feet of distance between children from different households.
- City Park Kids will not provide childcare or Children’s Church for babies – 5th grade. All children, if brought to the church, will remain with their parents during the service. Face masks will be worn by anyone over age of 3.
Have questions? We've got answers
The direct link to YouTube will be sent out each week and updated on this page. Do not use past links that we have sent out.
We will be setting up a phone/conference line that you can call into if you continue to have problems with your livestream.
Your Question Not Answered?
I need help
We are living through a time unlike any other. Millions have lost their jobs, businesses are suffering, and loved ones are sick and isolated. If you or someone you know has been severely impacted by COVID-19, we invite you to request help.
I want to help
While we have all been impacted by COVID-19, some are able and willing to provide help to those who are hurting. If you would like to help fulfill the needs of people in our church in specific ways, please let us know. Thanks for your willingness to serve!
Give to the COVID-19 Special Fund
We have set up a special benevolence fund for those who have been heavily impacted by COVID-19. This fund will go first to members of City Park Church and secondarily will be dispersed to the local community organizations on the front line.
We understand you have a lot on your mind during this unprecedented time, but we ask you to continue your faithful giving and want to make it easier than ever for you to do so. Set up recurring giving today and let that be one less thing to think about. As always, thank you for your generosity! It’s still making a difference.
We accept all forms of payment online. Give once or set up recurring giving. You may also choose to cover the processing fees, ensuring that the full donation is received by City Park Church.Give Now
If you'd rather manage your giving on your mobile device you can text any dollar amount to 84321, or download the Church Center app and search for City Park Church.Download the App
While giving online or on your mobile device is preferred during this time, if mailing a check is your only option, someone will be checking our mail every couple of days. Mail to:
City Park Church
Attention: Finance Department
1725 W Mulberry St
Fort Collins, CO 80521